Angled Photography Mirrorshelp you take high-quality intraoral photos with ease. Mirror surfaces are set at a 150° angle to each other to eliminate double reflections and hand interference. Highly polished surface on both sides with double-ended versatility. Stainless steel construction is virtually indestructible. Each is complete with a felt storage pouch. Fully autoclavable.
TheWide Adult/Child Occlusal Angled Photography Mirrormeasures 2-7/8"W x 7-1/4"L x 2-9/16"W.
Cleaning and Sterilization Recommendation:
1. Gently Wash the mirror with mild hand soap using alcohol to remove greasy substances such as lipstick
2. Dry the mirror with a soft cloth lightly and then air dry until all moisture has evaporated
3. Any spots left on the mirror will not come off after sterilization. If the mirror cannot be cleaned right away, keep it wet or covered with a wet towel.
4. Never place mirror into an ultrasonic unit
5. Keep the mirror out of contact with all other instruments. Wrap the mirror into a microfiber cloth or paper towel and place it in a sterilization pouch. The wrapping will absorb any steam that builds up on the mirror inside the pouch.
6. Follow the sterilization recommendations as provided by the manufacturer of your autoclave.
*Do not use chemicals or cold sterilization solutions. These may leave permanent steraks or spots on the surface of the mirrors.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh